DevelopmentDevelopment of PV projects with the aim of offering ready-to-be-built plants
As a development company, ReFeel has been focusing on the creation of business opportunities in the form of authorized and ready-to-be-built projects, with the highest degree of bankability for final off-takers.
ReFeel believes in the development of concretely achievable plants (technically and financially). The reliability of the technological solutions adopted, the solidity of the contractual agreements signed with the land owners, the credibility of the relations with the local authorities are the founding principles of ReFeel’s development.
ReFeel is constantly looking for new countries where to start new development processes. The long-term vision of ReFeel leads to the selection of countries that have long-term prospects, and that can allow both the start of the development activity, as well as the EPC activity
The typical development process is articulated in the following phases, all managed by ReFeel:
- Identification of surfaces (agricultural land, industrial land, rooftops, etc.) fully suitable for the installation of PV plants. Land contract negotiation.
- Setting up of special purpose vehicles (SPVs).
- Management of relationships with electric distributors and transmission companies concerning the connection of the plants to the grid;
- Project drawing and related ancillary works. Preparation of technical environmental analyses according to the local regulation, in order to minimize the environmental impact of the projects;
- Authorization of the projects according to applicable regulation. Maintaining close relationships with local authorities and the communities;
- Financial Support: Structuring of the financial side of the deal once the asset is fully authorized and ready to be built;
- Electricity Sale Support: selection of electricity buyers, and negotiation of PPAs
- Project Sale Support: selection of project buyers, and sale negotiation
ReFeel development activity is managed by local branches, leveraging on the multy-country know-how generated in the last 15 years.
ReFeel is also providing Engineering Services for third parties, of PV power plants and hybrid systems:
- Feasibility studies
- Due diligence
- Owner Engineering